Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August starts on the beach


Welcome to the south of Portugal, Algarve, land of hundreds of beautiful beaches and incredible sun sets. While on vacation in Portugal I became so tired of just chilling that I decided to visit my aunt and uncle who lived by the chillest chill beach ever, so that I could chill.










Aunt and uncle postin' up.


One of my goals soon became to capture the gradient of color that showed up in the sky at dusk.






Taking flight.


Not a great picture but just to show you what I saw as I ate meals fit for kings. Wonderful fish that I will miss so much.


8th floor view.


Here is the gradient of color I was talking about. Usually there is some pinks too.


A few pictures of the docks of the small town Alvor.





I love shiny





How much chiller can you get than outside eating by such wonderful beaches.




Not the typical american grill, but still...


The town of Tavira next.


Where your salt comes from.


and the people who work it.











Now back to the beach I stayed at. Some pictures are repeated but have different colors. I wanted to show how dynamic this place really is.
















Typical Algarve view.







The place I stayed in. Literally 3:46 minutes walking to the beach. Yeah, I timed it.






Sunset reflection.


Red fishing string, is that common? If not, then its awesome.