Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cravings

Upon entering college I decided that I wanted to become more musical. I began learning the guitar last summer and have been really blessed with the opportunities to grow musically while at Williams. I took a Music Technology course and we had to compose a few songs for the class. I have uploaded them unto my soundcloud account, and to be honest they are far from finished. I don't yet know how to compose or write music. What I have up are just ideas, little sketches, of what someday could be or not. One of them is just the same three chords I knew at that time with "fancy" magic powder on top. The one titled "Lost" received this name because I don't remember what I was doing with that. The beginning and end, are part of one thought. The middle just doesn't belong there.

Any way, this is the little "composition" I played with today for resting purposes (more posts to come).
The first of these scattered ideas that spontaneously came up while on the trip. These little music splurts come as cravings, leading me to spending a lot of time, doing what seems to be almost nothing. Oh well...


I tried having the soundcloud player show up on the blog directly so that the link wasn't necessary but I don't know how to do it. I am sorry that you have to open a new window/tab. Feel free to peruse the other unfinished nothings.