Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Cool = Fixe, pronounced fish




Between working out my studies, driving to the hospital, and practicing guitar, there is still time to wonder in the land of dreams. Taking time to do something you want to do is of extreme importance. Yesterday I went to the Lisbon Aquarium, the second largest in the world. Here are some pictures of what I saw. It was difficult to capture the beauty of all that wonderful life. Some pictures came out blurry.


















The natural habitat they created for the penguins is really nice.




As I watched this guy, it was extremely apparent that he wanted to climb the cliff back to his friends but could not figure out how.







 "Hey Ma! I'm off to work."


                     "I am the prettiest penguin evah!"  "Oh hello! Checkin' out my skin embedded tux?"

                                         "It's super stretchy!"             "What can I say, I'm all about the classy look."

"I have to go now. I bid you farewell"












My favorite picture of today



Would have been incredible if it weren't blurry






You win a prize if you find the two frogs in this habitat. Look carefully, or not.





       "What's up with that face?"                     "I am so happy. I am so happy."



"I am rock. I am a fish. Cool huh?"



































Gil. 1998 World Expo Mascot









Train station