Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Read Me =)

Dear friends, I have not been updating the blog because I took a week off for vacation. I am staying with my aunt and uncle in the south of Portugal, in Algarve. Soon I will be travelling to Seville, Spain. I did not bring the cable to transfer pictures to my computer so I have been deleting the ones that would not have made it on here to have enough space. (I can only take 1000 pictures...it is such a little amount! Seriously) As soon as I am back in Lisbon I will do some updating. There will also be a few more additions to the blog besides pictures, but you will have to wait and see. I am well and happy, eating delicious fish and playing guitar all day long. There is one month left on this trip and it has been a true gift from God. I am so thankful for such an amazing experience. Time to go photograph the sunset and ponder on the wonders of life =P

To you I am sending my deepest wishes of love, peace, and happiness.
~Horizon Traveler