Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

A Slab of Salmon

Yes, this is a post about a slab of salmon. It later became the most delicious piece of salmon I have ever eaten and I can't believe that I cooked it. I have to thank my friends for cooking the rice and salad. I also want to thank the amazing lady working at the fish store who gave me detailed info into the secrets of her salmon grilling recipe. I hope that we find her over there again so I can thank her properly.

Oh, and yes, I do take requests...


First, I seasoned the 2.225lb slab of salmon.


Then I placed it on the grill.


Watching the sunset was wonderful while it cooked.


I kept running back and forth to switch the lenses of my camera to get different pictures.



Once cooked it was ready for consumption.


After a moments pause to silently thank the fisherman who caught the salmon, the lady who prepared and sold it, and the company at the table it was time to FEAST!!!!!!


This is the conclusion of the story of my first time cooking a slab of salmon all by my lonesome =D

No comments:

Post a Comment