Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wall decorations

Apple came out with a new software update a while back that allows you to create panoramas. It is really easy to use and any one with an iPhone can do it. Warning: you need steady hands! Since I am so interested in photography I thought I might give it a try. I soon realized that the iPhone is the only camera you need really. You can make panoramas with a digital camera and photo software but it takes time. This is a great little tool for a travel blog. Soon I hope to start learning about yet another type of photography: 360 degree photography. For now here are some pictures that would make some lovely wall decorations if they were printed out and hung. PS - If I take more panoramas I will put them in this post so keep checking back.


















Experimenting with a new perspective.


1 comment: