Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The backyard...

I was surprised and THANKFUL today when my grandfather gifted me a Nikon D90. In the spur of the moment, in order to try this new toy, I went for a stroll down the street and took a few pictures...

This is a compilation of a selected few from a total of 669. This first segment "O Paredão" captures the walk of the entire boardwalk that connects the various oceanside towns. Tomorrow I will finish with Cascais and the walk back.

I won't say much. Take your time or rush through it...come back with a coffee in hand, or try to beat my record of scrolling through all of the pictures... do as you please but I hope that you enjoy my 6 hour adventure of today.










































































if you wanna get in here...


you have to climb through here







even sand can cry








______________________________________________________________________
OKAY!

here begins the next section. It is late.
Since I know that mom will not be able to wait until tomorrow for more memories, I have a sneak peak of what's comin'.
(I will venture a guess that some of these will be her favorites)