Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Peacocks and Rose Gardens

The Park "Marechal Carmona" can be found in Cascais near the Marina. Upon entering, one becomes extravagant and beautiful vegetation that is common to this part of the country. It is a special place, magical place, filled with life and energy. It will certainly be a place I will return to soon, especially since I met some friends there.


The Museum Condes de Castro Guimarães






while wondering the park, to my surprise I met this
Peacock = Pavão
(next time I was taught that if I whistle a certain call it gets pumped up and opens its tail)





Adieu!


I will have to come back when it is in full bloom.




I will have to go back to capture it back. I climbed this rock tower, it looked a lot like a chess rook and it was really splendid at this time of day. I guess I was getting pretty tired and my mind wasn't as willing to go explore unfortunately. soon.



PIG ROAST!




 "Bit nippy today Marge..."
(This pond had been in the shade all day)


Now they make these shoes that show your toes and people have been leaving them around.



_______________________________________________________________

"While Moving West"

I saw the sand cry,
seagulls darting by,
fishing boats swaying in docks,
fish hiding under rocks.
I even chased peacocks.
Today I followed the setting Sun.
_______________________________________________________________